Hydraulic Holland Dollies
- Handle larger loads with a smaller footprint
- Modular | Combine with other transport systems
- Cost effective
Holland Dollies are the standard in structural moving and heavy transport dollies. The dollies come with a wide variety of options to meet your project needs. Choose the 55 Ton capacity model and simplify your transport system. As with all our equipment, the new 55 Ton model has been designed and analyzed by our engineers using Solidworks. Every aspect of the standard Holland Dollie® has been assessed and modified to meet the higher capacity.
Standard tire choices include 22.5 and 17.5 tires. Specification for the Holland Dollie® with each tire size can be found in the PDF downloads.
Rear brakes are also standard along with caster steering. The video of a “Large Building Move” demonstrates the caster steering as well as how the Holland Dollie® cylinders compensate for changes in the terrain while keeping the load on a level plane.
Holland Dollie© dimensions can be found in the PDF downloads.
Features & Specifications
- 40 – 55 Ton rating (off road)
- Fully oscillating and steerable
- 16″ double acting hydraulic cylinder with attached oscillating top plate
- Standard towing eye
- Convenient lifting loops
- Dolly lifting/tie down tabs
- Hydraulic hoses protected in body
- Heavy duty 3/4 in. wall axles
- Built in air chamber
- Caster steering
- Swift Tongue – 4 position tip-up telescopic tongue with evener pin and skid shoe
- Tire rollers/steering stops
- Holland Pressure/Tonnage gauge
- Storage box on board
Contact us and let us know about your project. We can determine how Holland Dollies can work for you.